A bit about our client...
Uniform. Our business, but not our nature.
We believe that our clothes have a deep psychological impact upon the people and their performance. Every uniform has to both encapsulate the brand and empower the wearer.
Design-led thinkers and passionate problem-solvers, we blend all of the skills within our global business to ensure your staff accurately represent your brand and are ready to perform at their best. We are insight-led people, who get under the skin of your business and understand your unique needs. We then build a blended solution that fits your business.
We do not just deliver a product, we deliver an experience. We offer a truly personal and dedicated service for your business. Our team culture is focused on collaboration, innovation and partnership.
The position entails assisting our clients Business Systems Development team with the use and development of their Business Systems and applications. You will be mentored by the Business Systems Developer and will have a key role within Business Systems project team developing bespoke web solutions.
- Assisting with the development of new features and applications under the mentoring of the Business Systems Developer
- Liaise with the Business Systems team regarding handover and testing of your developments
- Assisting in the development and support of the business systems, procedures and practices as directed by the Business System Manager
- Liaise with Sales team on the development requirements of new and existing clients
- Assisting in report writing and data interrogation using approved software packages
- Ad hoc Business Systems team duties, including system and data updates and other associated
- Assist in maintaining the integrity of all the required system documentation including specifications, testing records and training documents
- Excellent Excel skills
- High level of analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- High level of interest and experience with programing languages
- Flexible, positive approach
- Team player
- Five GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
- GCSE Maths (or equivalent) at grade A-C
- GCSE English (or equivalent) at grade D or above
Benefits and Future Prospects:
- Suitable parking provided for all staff
- Free Flu jabs
- Free weekly exercise class
- Lunch time fitness sessions including group walks and “stairwell challenge”
- Team building events including themed, in-house film nights and games/competitions
- Counselling support line for employees
- Option to join Health Shield which is a salary deducted private health scheme
- Discounted Gym membership at Lea Marsden
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.