Elite Healthcare established in 1984 providing outstanding in home care services for over 25 years.An entrepreneurial company looking to support you all the way, providing you with the scope for a successful career within the healthcare industry. You will be working within a friendly environment with amenities surrounding the office making this a convenient location with the support required for you to become successful within your new role. An opportunity has arisen with a small, privately-owned business based in Dundee. They provide tailored at home care services for all ages with locations throughout Scotland.Elite Care will provide you with a springboard to future success, giving you the opportunity to work towards a fulfilling and exciting career within their welcoming team. This is a fantastic career boost that will allow you to learn all aspects of the healthcare industry whilst contributing towards the development of their Dundee office.You will be eager to learn, earn and yearn to have success within an established company.
Upon the successful completion of this challenging 1 year apprenticeship and training program there is a permanent role available to you with a fantastic salary boost to go with it. If successful you will join a friendly team in Dundee working alongside experienced and motivated professionals and will receive on the job training and mentoring to achieve the following key tasks:
- Once comfortable in your role you will be using sophisticated internal systems on a daily basis.
- Working with CM2000 reconciliation.
- Monitoring staff through rostering system.
- Welcoming new clients and updating on pass with daily pass alters for 208 clients.
- Dealing with weekly rotas to be sealed/stamped and posted.
- Support Recruitment.
- Adding staff to CM mobile.
- Welcome interviewees into the office.
- This is a fantastic role for someone to further their career.
- This is also an invaluable role for someone who is interested in pursuing a career within the care industry.
- In addition, there will be some structured training courses and an opportunity to obtain professional qualifications.
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and time effectively
- Works well within a team
- Good communication skills
- Positive and happy attitude
Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm Friday 9am - 1pm 36 hours per week
GBP 10,000 per year
Starting at a generous apprenticeship wage with the opportunity to move in to a full time position.Friday afternoons off.
Progress from an Apprentice to a full-time permanent employee
Pay reviews depending on performance