At We Are All Connected, we use digital marketing to help companies and organisations get the best from our connected world.
We mean connection in all its forms: technological, economic, digital, personal, scientific and emotional. Together, we connect the dots between where you are and where you want to be.
Our connection with each other is just as important. We are a senior team with diverse backgrounds, and celebrate the unique insight each person brings. We believe in progressive ideas: a fairer society, flexible working, and the power of communication.
Main role and Responsibilities:
- Produce websites
- Front End Web Development using WordPress
- Knowledge of building websites
- Ability to hack a template
- Coding a WordPress website from scratch
- Fit into friendly and approachable team
- Ability to work under pressure with own initiative
- 7 GCSEs or equivalent (A-C grade) including English and Maths
- Full-time permanent position
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.