Our client is looking for a tech savvy, person to join their workforce and our Cyber Security Apprenticeship programme. Think you have got what it takes?Apply now.
Working for a young and exciting social enterprise that offers a premium service to their customers across a number of different disciplines. They recognise the qualities of the young workforce and support them through training and development so they can succeed in their chosen career path. They operate with a very co-operative working relationship so encourage support and guidance as they are all eager to learn from each other to improve themselves.
The Web Development Team build WordPress websites, and as an Apprentice Web Developer you will be primarily be responsible for taking images and textual content and transforming them into responsive, accessible and intuitive WordPress websites
Your main duties would be:
- The creation of responsive websites using the WordPress CMS
- The creation of responsive eCommerce websites using WordPress
- Google Analytics and Search Engine Optimisation ( SEO)
- Providing support and training to end users
- Securing &updating websites
- Managing Domain name and DNS records
- Managing Website Hosting
- Phone &Remote support to clients
- Website Analysis &Report Generation
The successful candidate will work with an experienced mentor who will supervise their development alongside an Assessor from QA Apprenticeships.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Demonstrates a `can do will do'attitude
- Team Player
- Approachable &enthusiastic
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Able to work under pressure
- Have an eye for detail
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Friday
- 9: 00am-5: 00pm
- Salary increments at 6 monthly intervals in recognition of the learning and development that will have been completed by these points.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.