We are a well-known fashion brand with stores all across the country.
Job overview / purpose:
We are currently looking for a fun individual to join our expanding team in our exciting well-known brand!
Your main duties will include general office administration and customer service tasks including 'meet and greet' of guests and office communications.
General office administration tasks:
• Logging and filing of paperwork as and when required
• Preparing and sending out business communication as per instructions
• Post and franking administration such as franking the office post daily and bringing it to the nearby post office
• Basic checks and ordering of kitchen stock
• Preparing for meetings, such as printing presentations and helping prepare drinks
• Meet and greet guests
General customer service tasks:
• Answering the phone and passing on calls to other members of the business or taking notes
• Dealing with basic customer service queries such as order status, delivery status or stock status checks
• Arrange for customer collections via carriers
Basic sales order admin:
• Basic order and returns entry on the sales system
• Supporting the team in preparing basic information for excel reports
• Supporting finance team in providing customer information
• Supporting the sales team in keeping customers up to date with order and sales information
• A calm, articulate team player with a good sense of humour and an excellent telephone manner
• An ability to multi-task, able to make a good first impression and can provide a warm welcome
• Can keep a confidence and is empathetic
• MS office – good level
• Experience of working in an office/organisational work
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
40hrs per week [average week, all will be confirmed with the employer]
£3.90 - £6.00 per hour, dependent on experience.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.