Apprentice Workshop Technician - Broadway Electrical Services Ltd
The Apprentice technician will report into the workshop manager.
On a day to day basis you will learn to:
- Test and diagnose starter and alternator faults.
- Strip down units and price for repair.
- Order parts required to repair units.
- Fully overhaul units or repair them as needed.
- Answer shop phones when other staff members are busy.
- Keep the workshop and tools clean and tidy.
Requirements and prospects
- Basic understanding of working with tools.
- IT literate.
- Good communication.
- Good time keeping.
- The successful candidate must be self-motivated, with good work ethics and communication skills.
- They should be determined and persistant and have the ability to work well with co-workers and be eager and willing to add to their knowledge base and skills.
- A/9 - C/4 grades in English, Maths & Science.
- PROCAT will determine eligility at interview.
Full Time employment.
About the employer
A well-established family run business specialising in the auto electrical industry supplying and fitting lighting, batteries, cameras and other electrical products to a wide market. We specialise in the repair and reconditioning of Starter Motors and Alternators and have a fully equipped workshop on site where we can find the best possible solution to any issues. We also overhaul to concours standard if required starters and dynamos from vintage vehicles. This is a passion of Broadway and we work closely with many classic car clubs and are proud to say that we have also worked with Museums.
Employer's Application Instructions
Click 'Apply now' to go through to the PROCAT application page. Fill in the form to apply, ensuring to specify your prior qualifications and that you are applying for the Broadway Electrical vacancy. A member of our recruitment team will contact you to discuss your application.Sign-up or log in to apply