As a Nursery Assistant, you will:
- To work as a member of the nursery team to provide all children with high quality care, to deliver a rich and stimulating play experience which meets each child’s individual needs.
- To provide a child-centere
- Good environment where children are cared for in a safe, caring and stimulating way.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the children’s environment is safe and hygienic, and to report any concerns to the Manager.
- Plan appropriately for children using the EYFS curriculum for guidance.
- Maintain accurate and effective children’s records, including planning, observations, record keeping and report writing.
- To undertake duties in connection with the transition to the next stage of education.
- Presentation of children’s work and the compilation of displays.