This is an exciting opportunity for a confident, motivated and reliable individual. Based in the centre of Manchester, this role is within the Professional Apprenticeship Operations Team which is responsible for the Recruitment, Funding and Onboarding of apprentices.
You will work within the Professional Apprenticeship Operations team. There are 3 elements to the role recruiting staff as part of our corporate offering for some of the largest professional and financial services firms in the country. Once recruited the executive will assist the learners through the admissions / onboarding process which is to ensure that the learners are signed up with the correct compliance documents and inputted into the funding systems in a timely manner. The executive will work across a number of systems.
Matching applicants to client requirements, arranging interviews, providing feedback and reporting to clients. Responsible for ensuring the ESFA funding rules are adhered to through the process by audit checking all documentation completed for learners that wish to enrol with BPP.
Responsible for the end to end accurate processing of new apprenticeship starts from; managing the apprenticeship completion process, accurate data entry of breaks and leavers and any amendments/changes to funding information within the PICS system to reporting requests received into PICS mailbox.
- Providing guidance in regards to advertising, job specifications and targeting the right audience.
- Advertising client apprenticeship vacancies via a range of media.
- Applicant sifting, checking the eligibility of candidates, reviewing CVs and discussing experience and career aspirations to ensure they meet the criteria.
- Telephone screening, conducting structured telephone interviews and reviewing via scoring system
- Producing accurate client reporting to demonstrate progress against recruitment milestones, and managing client queries regarding all activity.
- Working by cohort (public or client) to manage your learners through the process
- Checking and confirming eligibility of key client and public apprentices and auditing sign-up packs before inputting data to PICS
- Assisting learners and clients throughout the process from initial application to starting on program
- Ensure folders are saved into the respective locations and compliance checks are completed
- Daily monitoring of apprenticeship bookings, replying to any queries and vetting exam/course booking forms before delegating to relevant team
- Assist with Leaver non achiever process – audit & compliance check of learner folder and leaver non achiever form to provide accurate reporting to programme managers
- Assist with break in learning process – audit & compliance check of learner folder and break in learning form and processing of the information
Qualifications Required: Minimum of 5 GCSEs 9 to 4 (A* to C) or equivalent qualifications.