Apprenticeships with Christie's - London
Are you looking for an exciting, fast-paced working environment within the world’s most prestigious auction house? Are you looking for a role that not only pays a competitive salary, but allows you the opportunity to gain valuable work experience as well as studying for a relevant qualification? Then look no further, an Apprenticeship with Christie’s is the right role for you.
We are seeking bright, dynamic individuals looking for their first career move to join our Apprenticeship Programme in August 2019. Our Apprentices support and engage with different parts of the organisation, working together with the wider business to ensure the seamless day-to-day running of the World’s leading Auction House.
Our Apprenticeship Programme needs people focused on adding value to our organisation by bringing fresh ideas, showing a positive attitude, interacting effectively and working collaboratively across the business to resolve issues and improve process.
We can offer you the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills, along with the opportunity to be mentored and coached by industry experts during your time at Christie’s.
What you will be doing:
- Using systems, processes and technology to ensure daily tasks are completed efficiently
- Supporting the wider company, understanding your role and responsibilities and the impact of your actions on others
- You will be aware of overall business activities and be able to communicate relevant information effectively
- Engaging with various areas of Christie’s by listening and responding in a way that builds rapport and trust, responds to customer needs and expectations and achieves positive engagement and delivery
- Organising yourself, prioritising and working to meet deadlines
- Managing expectations, recognising and knowing how to adapt your working style to be highly sufficient
What you will be learning:
- Gaining a qualification relevant to your job role
- How to operate in a corporate environment
- How to leverage systems to improve efficiency
- How to develop and maintain professional relationships
- Honing your ability to manage time effectively and work under pressure
- All about the art world!
We have Apprenticeship opportunities in the following areas of our business:
- Client Service
- Art Handling
- Specialist Art Departments
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now”.
Closing date for applications: 5th April 2019
**Please note, this programme is aimed at candidates who have not pursued higher education; graduate candidates will not be considered**