Apprenticeships for Porters and Concierge Staff
- Full Time
- Employability Skills
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Employment & Training
- School Leaver
- Level 2
- Professional Qualifications
- Customer Service
- Hospitality and Catering
An ideal role if you’re energetic, polite and always ready to help. Some might say that the porter is the unsung hero of the hospitality world!
As a porter, you extend the first greeting when a customer arrives, offer assistance out of their taxi and help with their luggage. But there’s much more to it than that.
Dressed in a smart uniform in the hotel’s livery, your role is as an advocate of the organisation and requires a variety of skills and knowledge, not to mention excellent customer service ability. Part of the hotel's front-of-house team the porter provides a range of services to make the visit more comfortable. This responsible job role sets the standard for the level of customer service the guest can expect and gives their first impression of the hotel.
The apprenticeships we offer for porters and concierge staff:
- HOSPITALITY TEAM MEMBER INTERMEDIATE APPRENTICESHIP - Concierge and Guest Services
- HOSPITALITY TEAM MEMBER INTERMEDIATE APPRENTICESHIP - Conference and Events Organisation
- Facilities Services Intermediate Apprenticeship
Sign-up or log in to apply