Apprenticeships for Pub and Bar Staff
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Full Time
- Employability Skills
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Higher Apprenticeship
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Employment & Training
- School Leaver
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
- Professional Qualifications
- Customer Service
- Hospitality and Catering
If variety is the spice of life for you, this social yet exciting role could be perfect!
There’s always a buzz working behind a bar, whether it’s in your local pub, a busy city centre bar, a hotel cocktail lounge or even a nightclub.
Of course you need to learn the technical skills required to serve drinks and bar food, but there’s much more to it than that. Bar staff working in local pubs get to know their regular customers and build a rapport. While in an airport or railway terminal bar, staff rarely see the same customer again, so every day’s different. And in a night club, bar staff are an important part of the entertainment experience.
The range of apprenticeships for pub and bar staff we offer:
- HOSPITALITY TEAM MEMBER INTERMEDIATE APPRENTICESHIP - Alcoholic Beverage Service - Beer and Cask Ales
- HOSPITALITY TEAM MEMBER INTERMEDIATE APPRENTICESHIP - Alcoholic Beverage Service - Cocktails - Mixology
- HOSPITALITY TEAM MEMBER INTERMEDIATE APPRENTICESHIP - Alcoholic Beverage Service - Wine Service