Learn. Earn. And build an exciting future.
Why join ISG?
At ISG we build sustainable places where people and businesses thrive. We're known for our commitment to quality and for the passion of our most important asset – our people.
Our apprenticeship programme gives you an unrivalled opportunity to fast-track your career in construction. You'll be empowered to deliver extraordinary customer service and the kind of state-of-the-art projects that will set the standards for our industry for years to come.
You are our leaders of tomorrow, so we make sure you have the opportunity to work on some of our most innovative and challenging projects. In the past, these have included everything from the O2 arena and Microsoft's offices in Berlin, to the Temperate House at Kew Gardens, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. We will also give you all the training and support you need to realise your full potential, together with the kind of working culture that will allow you to follow your interests outside of work too.
Get ready to build a very exciting future in an environment that's fast paced and truly rewarding.
What you can expect
Our four-year apprenticeship programme provides exposure to all aspects of the business and gives you the opportunity to join one of our core disciplines: Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or Building/Technical Services Management. In all these areas, you can look forward to a balance of hands-on experiences and academic learning.
- The programme will see you rotating through different departments so you can get a solid feel for how your specialism fits within a typical project lifecycle.
- We'll sponsor you to complete a relevant degree and you'll have access to ongoing training and development to help reach your career ambitions.
- As a business we're incredibly collaborative and our apprentices are important members of the team.
- You’ll be encouraged to share your ideas and to challenge the norm – if you think there's a better way of doing things, we'll be all ears.
- Everyone here has a part to play in creating the best possible outcomes for our business, our people, and our customers.
This is an environment where you'll be free to communicate and collaborate. To be open and honest. To take on growing responsibility. And to build something special.
What you'll need to bring
We're looking for passionate and motivated people who'll be as committed to delivering excellence and achieving results as we are. There are some academic requirements, along with a few other core skills that will help you to thrive and really make your mark in our agile environment. You should:
- Have at least 96 UCAS points (new system) from your A levels or a relevant BTEC, ideally including a maths or science subject, or a construction-related Level 3 BTEC Diploma
- Have Six GCSEs grade C or above including Mathematics and English (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above)
- Be keen to lead by example with sub-contractors and other team members
- Be an excellent communicator who can adapt your style to different situations and influence
- Be detailed and analytical in your approach with the ability to plan, prioritise and tackle problems effectively
How to apply
If you'd like to be part of #TeamISG – to dream smart, speak frankly, always care and never stop learning (values you can read all about on our website) – the next step is to make your application.