Employer: BPP University
Wage: £346.13 Per Week
Hours: 37.50 Per Week
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to start a career in Business, allowing you to gain a qualification and experience whilst earning a wage.
The BPP University Registry department is responsible for University Operations in respect of:
- Exams and Assessments
- Student Records
- Student Advice and Guidance
- International Student Advice and Guidance
- Graduation and Awards
We are searching for an enthusiastic person to join the University Assessments team within our Registry department as a Business Administration Apprentice offering occasional assistance to other areas of the Registry department. You will be a key member of the University Assessment Team to support assessment activities and provide outstanding assessment services for BPP students.
You must have excellent written and oral communication skills and be confident in yourself and your ability. You would be part of a highly supportive and collaborative team and receive an immensely varied and interesting experience. Your role will include:
- Assist with day to day student queries including (for example exam schedule details, results, transcripts, overseas assessments) and liaising with BPP staff (from various departments) ensuring that queries are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
- Assisting with administrative tasks, including:
- Organising and paying invoices
- Updating spreadsheets and records in respect of Exam venues/ equipment/exam materials and invigilators.
- Updating spreadsheets and records in respect of overtime and temporary staff spend.
- Assist with preparing physical and e-copy assessment materials/transcript/certificate mail outs.
- Managing data and databases, including handling confidential and sensitive information;
- Understanding and utilising financial information and communicating this (both in writing and orally) with internal clients;
- Participating in Assessment Office team meetings, working closely with other Assessment Office team members
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties as required commensurate with the level of the position
- 5 GCSEs A*-C including grade C in both Maths and English
- 2 A-Levels (or equivalent) minimum grade C