Assessment Administrator Apprentice, London
- Business & Admin
- Customer Service
- London remove
Do you want to learn and work with a global leader in skills development? Are you looking to launch or restart your career in an organisation, which is hugely supportive and committed to providing opportunities for skills and personal development, enabling your career to flourish? Then this apprenticeship could be just the opportunity to get things started!
About the role
In our Assessment Administration Apprenticeship, you’ll learn about how important good administration is to our Qualifications and Assessment Development team, and to our wider City & Guilds operations. Working in a vitally important part of our business, you’ll be involved in:
- Administering products, projects and services – you’ll be involved in the administration of specified products, projects and systems, making sure they align with departmental and corporate procedures.
- Data systems and procedures – you’ll help establish and maintain data systems and develop and implement associated procedures. This will involve the production of business information that will assist our planning processes.
- Assessment maintenance- you’ll help maintain and develop assessment products and materials, making sure they meet all internal and external quality requirements and the needs of users.
- Provide advice and support – you’ll help provide advice, guidance and support across a series of activities, supporting the team, colleagues and customers.
- Customer liaison- you’ll liaise with internal and external customers to give them a great service and ensure they have all the information they require.
We’re looking for candidates who have:
- A desire to learn and develop themselves.
- The ability to listen and act upon information given.
- Strong IT skills and the ability to work across a range of packages, which will include Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Confident and accurate verbal and written communication skills.
- Good numeracy and the ability to work comfortably with numbers.
- High levels of accuracy in the work you produce.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- The ability to prioritise your workload and to meet set deadlines.
For this role you will undertake an apprenticeship aligned to the level 3 Business Administrator standard
During your apprenticeship you will also be supported to achieve level 2 maths and English if you have not already attained it.
In order to enable you to complete your apprenticeship, 20% of your time will be spent taking part in off the job development.
What Do We Offer You?
As a City & Guilds Group apprentice we offer you:
- A dedicated Apprenticeship Manager to support your development and career whilst you are in the organisation
- Access to a variety of roles across the organisation once you have successfully completed your apprenticeship
- A series of Apprentice Community sessions giving you the chance to learn through a number of developmental interventions such as Insights Discovery which will all support you to perform at your highest level, build effective relationships at work and improve your communication skills.
- The opportunity to develop your presentation and communication skills through our Apprentice Connect Programme where you will actively promote apprenticeships to other potential apprentices in schools and at local careers events
Working for us means working for an innovative, market-leading organisation. You’ll be entitled to an excellent Total Reward Package which typically includes – a great base salary, 25 days holiday, life assurance, Gymflex, Cycle2Work scheme and much more!Sign-up or log in to apply