To support internal and external customers, working predominately within the finance function. The role will involve assisting in the day-to-day financial activities i.e. data entry to month end management accounts andor year-end financial statements. The individual may find themselves involved in regulatory financial requirements such as the completion of VAT returns.
- To enter accounting transactions and perform reconciliations, correct errors, and produce a range of reports under the direction of the COO.
- Utiltise systems and work to inhouse processes within the area of responsibility i.e. sales, purchases
- Can operate relevant Microsoft office and SAGE software.
- Works to the relevant codes of conduct
- Process financial information
- Assisting bookkeeping and preparing accounts to initial trial balance
- Prepare VAT returns
- Assist in the preparation of annual accounts.
- Assisting more senior members of staff with day-to-day duties
- Liaising with customers over invoice queries
- Undertake general office admin duties.
- Any ad hoc duties as and when required
Qualifications Required: Level C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent qualifications); preferable L2 AAT qualification