Associate Project Management Apprenticeship
Not taking applications
- Higher Apprenticeship
- Project Management
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
Unilever’s Project Management apprenticeship is designed for individuals wishing to undertake a career as a project professional. Our apprentices support our UK and Global teams and we have vacancies in different functions including Marketing, Human Resources and IT.
As an apprentice, you’ll receive on-the-job experience along with formal training to gain the knowledge and skills you’ll need to support our business. The qualification covers principles of project management, practice of project management, and leadership and delegation. Typical roles include Project Co-ordinator, Project Executive or Project Support Officer.
“Not only has my apprenticeship given me the opportunity to earn whilst I learn, it has given me exposure to project management in a global organisation and has equipped me with a great set of transferable skills. I've received great support from everyone here at Unilever and feel confident that my future is going to be bright!” Becky Darlington, Project Management Apprentice
WHERE ARE THEY BASED?
We are currently recruiting for vacancies at our site in Port Sunlight, NW UK (close to Liverpool and Chester), Leatherhead and Kingston.
WHO FITS THE BILL?
We look for apprentices who….
- Have an English Language GCSE grade A*-C or equivalent.
- Have a Maths GCSE grade A*-C or equivalent.
- Have, or are predicted, a minimum of two A Levels, or a BTEC, or Level 3 Apprenticeship, or equivalent experience.
- Have a genuine interest in project management.
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload.
- Contribute their ideas and think for themselves.
- Is up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Associate Project Management Standard Apprenticeship Level 4 and also the APM Project Management qualification.
20 – 24 months
And you’ll get paid whilst working on the Apprenticeship Programme!
WHEN DOES IT START?
3rd September 2018Sign-up or log in to apply