What it’s all about
Every project needs to be carefully managed to ensure its success. An associate project manager apprentice will demonstrate good planning, leadership, organisation, management and communication skills to succesfully support the implementation of a range of projects.
20 –24 months
What we’re looking for
• A minimum of 2 A Levels including level 4 or above in GCSE Maths and English.
• Someone who is passionate about working in a fast paced and buzzing environment.
• Someone who hasexcellent communication and teamworking skills.
• Someone who can contribute ideas and think for themselves.
• Someone who can usetheir own initiative to solve problems and overcome challenges.
Where you’ll work
Our Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship vacancies are typically available at sites including London Blackfriars, Leatherhead, Kingston and Port Sunlight.
What you’ll get
On completion of the programme, you will receive a Level 4 Professional Qualification in Project Management as well asbeing paidacompetitive salaryto complete your programme!