You’ll be joining Naturespell and undertaking an apprenticeship in a rewarding and challenging role using the latest Technology and Equipment, taking an Apprenticeship at Naturespell is a great choice.
You will be carrying out the maintenance of complex automated machinery that manufacture Naturespells range of products, such as;
- The role is based inside a manufacturing (discrete or process), logistics or utilities environments, a fully competent Automation & Control Engineering Technician will be able to install, maintain, fault find and optimise hardware and software for automation systems.
- Firmware on all devices are kept up to date in line with manufacturer recommendations and available updates.
- Appropriate network topologies are installed and maintained.
- Appropriate software configurations and program solutions are implemented
- Situations where updating firmware should not be carried out are identified.
- All safety standards met or exceeded
- Documentation that requires change subject to update activities are maintained.
- Back-ups of previous configurations are implemented.