AVADO Learning - Digital Marketing Apprentice
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- London remove
AVADO Learning is the UK’s leading EdTech company; we help individuals and organisations grow with a ‘Learning that works’ methodology; AVADO’s vision is to become a global leader in online education. AVADO Learning has established itself as a major player in the digital learning space having delivered training programmes to over 200,000 individuals and 2,000 businesses globally; including the likes of GSK, FT, Saatchi & Saatchi, Vodafone, and EY.
We have exclusive partnerships with Google and the CIPD, building high quality digital learning programmes and, with over 30,000 active students and offices in London, Singapore, Hamburg and New York, AVADO specifically helps businesses and individuals accelerate ambition in two core areas:
- AVADO Digital (Digital marketing/leaders/business transformation via Squared Online developed alongside Google)
- AVADO Professional (HR, Learning & Development, Accounting and Finance)
AVADO combines the proven experience of the category leader with the commercial understanding and connections of a progressive VC group (being backed by Blenheim Chalcot).
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re looking for a Marketing Apprentice ideally with B2B and B2C interest to join our Professional Qualifications Marketing team.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, you will take responsibility for executing digital marketing campaigns across a number of channels. This will include social media, content marketing, direct email and marketing collateral. In a busy team, you will need to be flexible, proactive and able to prioritise work. You will understand how the brand is to be communicated through direct response and be organised and methodical. You will have excellent organising abilities and an attention to detail which is second to none.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Learn, develop and execute lead generation communications plan for the prospect database to generate enquiries
- Assist with campaigns and communications for acquiring, nurturing, retaining and renewing customers to include:
- Establish objectives and key deliverables for each campaign/event
- Creation of communications including emails, web pages and landing pages
- Continuously test, measure, report and improve performance
- Assist event management for industry events to raise brand profile and generate prospects, including planning the follow up of prospects
- Maintain and refresh collateral for the Sales team to use in converting enquires to sales
- Work effectively as an individual and as a team
- Write briefs; check copy; brief and check data; manage internal and external creative teams; resolve issues and make things happen.
- Liaise with other team members and the wider business to ensure communication of all initiatives and to share best-practice and learning.
- Other campaigns and initiatives as determined by the Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing
This role would suit an enthusiastic organiser with great communication skills, who enjoys the buzz of a busy team and the challenge of executing a range of projects across predominantly online media.
Experience & skills:
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to operate on a wide range of topics and projects at one time
- Ability to write compelling copy in accordance with brand guidelines
- Proficient with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commercially aware
- Strong work ethic
- Has confidence to challenge and seek better solutions
- Great attitude, enthusiastic and fun to work with
- Consistent & reliable
- A great team player
- Excellent attention to detail
What we think we can offer you:
- Leadership of a growing and ambitious function in a VC-backed company operating in one of digital’s most exciting and growing spaces – EdTech
- Ownership and responsibility to make things happen and make a real difference, working with some of the world’s leading brands
- A fast-paced and exciting challenge which is well-funded and actively supported by encouraging investors
AVADO Learning is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. Accordingly, we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, trade union membership or non-membership, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age or being a part time or fixed term worker.
Sixth Floor, Translation & I Hub Building,, 80 Wood Lane, White City, London, W12 0BZApplication closed