This collection will prepare you to enter the cloud job market as an Amazon Web Services (AWS) specialist.
Why choose the Cloud Career Starter collection?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) are the market leader in Cloud services.
Our AWS Cloud collection will give you the full grounding, knowledge and industry recognised certifications needed to enter the cloud job market as an AWS specialist, from where you can progress into one of 3 main career paths; Architect, Developer or Systems Administrator.
The collection will validate your ability to demonstrate an understanding of core AWS services, such as the basic AWS architecture best practices. It also demonstrates proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications.
Collection guide, The key facts about your online training-
Prerequisites: See individual courses
Assessment: Exam based
Resources: Internet access and email
Ideal for: People looking to pursue a Cloud career in AWS within one of three main career paths, including Architect, Developer or Systems Administrator.
Why learn with us?
- They’ll get you career-ready and help place you into the industry
- Accredited by CompTIA, Skillsoft, The Project Management Institute and much more
- Receive award-winning digital education
- Industry-leading tuition with 1:1 personal tutor access
- Support from a global community of over 30,000 students
- Unrivalled 360 Career Services and StudentCare™
- Access to virtual seminars and classrooms
- Gain globally sought-after qualifications and certifications.
- Get hands-on industry experience.
- Exclusive student benefits; Alumni community, TOTUM, industry events and lots more!