B & S Group - Data Analyst x2
- Higher Apprenticeship
- Pharmaceutical Apprenticeships
- Ruislip remove
We are looking for a Data Analyst to gather and analyze data from multiple sources (e.g. Buying, clinical operations, customer spend) to extract trends and business insights.
The B & S Group is a privately owned pharmaceutical company which manufactures and distributes pharmaceutical and healthcare products to the UK market. Established in 1999 we offer a wide range of products and services which includes specials, generic drugs, branded medicines, parallel trade and over-the-counter (OTC) medicines. Having undergone two acquisitions since 2010, we are continuing to strengthen and growing rapidly.
- To succeed in this role, you should be analytical and resourceful. You should also be an excellent communicator able to tell the story behind raw data to non-technical audiences
- Your goal will be to support the profitably and streamline processes to keep customers and employees satisfied.
- Create and validate record-keeping processes
- Pull and integrate data from disparate sources (e.g. cost and claims or clinical data)
- Evaluate and pre-process raw information
- Delve into data to discover discrepancies and patterns
- Build models that capture a wide range of Pharmaceutical operations
- Present and explain information in an accessible way (e.g budgeting reports)
- Suggest ways to both increase quality and reduce costs (e.g. money spent in R&D)
- Collaborate with management and internal teams to implement and evaluate improvements
Skills and qualifications
- Knowledge of Microsoft office with understanding of statistical analysis
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- The ability to build relationships with stakeholders of the business
- Previous experience working in an office environment
4 Bradfield Rd, London, Ruislip, HA4 0NUSign-up or log in to apply