Delivered 100% online, this degree will develop your management skills while exploring the internal and external business environment. When you finish you will be an adaptable ‘all-rounder’ – essential in a modern, ever changing business world.
Allowing you to study the basics of business, this degree is ideal for you if you’re interested in Management, Finance, Marketing and Human Resources. Take this ‘pure business’ route to get to grips with running an organisation.
You’ll have free CMI Membership throughout your studies, giving you access to a range of resources.
Your core modules are:
Year 1 (Level 4)
- Developing Personal and Management Skills
- Understanding the Business Environment
- Principles of Marketing
- Introduction to Finance
- People in Organisations
- Management Information Systems
Year 2 (Level 5)
- Managing Across Cultures
- Business Processes
- Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
- Business Analysis
- Managing Knowledge
- Managing Change in Organisations
Year 3 (Level 6)
- Contemporary Management Issues
- Strategic Management
- Managing Self and Others
- International Management
- Research Methods and Dissertation
This course has standard entry requirements. To be eligible for this course through the standard entry requirements you must have either:
• Two subjects at GCE A level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent; or
• Completed a recognised Access Programme or equivalent.
For students whose prior learning was not taught in English
• IELTS 6.0 or equivalent