Looking to develop your understanding of business? Keen to gain marketing skills? Then this is the course for you. This business degree focuses on skills and knowledge specific to marketing planning and strategy, and marketing communications, which can be applied across the world and in your choice of industry.
Marketing is an essential part of a business, not just in attracting customers but in feeding intelligence to the management team to support effective decision making and planning. Throughout this degree course the modules are designed to give you specialist knowledge and a range of practical skills that will enable you to become an effective marketer.
You’ll have free CMI Membership throughout your studies, giving you access to a range of resources.
- Developing Personal and Management Skills
- Understanding the Business Environment
- Principles of Marketing
- Introduction to Finance
- People in Organisations
- Marketing Communications
- Managing Across Cultures
- Business Processes
- Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
- Business Analysis
- Market Intelligence
- Marketing Planning
- Contemporary Management Issues
- Strategic Management
- Managing Self and Others
- International Marketing
- Research Methods and Dissertation
This course has standard entry requirements. To be eligible for this course through the standard entry requirements you must have either:
• Two subjects at GCE A level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent; or
• Completed a recognised Access Programme or equivalent.
For students whose prior learning was not taught in English
• IELTS 6.0 or equivalent