BA (Hons) Business Entrepreneurship (Top-up)
Being in business has never been so exciting and rewarding; entrepreneurs have the ability to work across a variety of business disciplines. Whether specialising in industries, consulting in small and medium-sized enterprises, or setting up businesses, your ability to make competent decisions in dynamic environment puts you in an ideal position to drive business success.
Businesses are having to adapt continuously in the current business environment. Never before have so many organisations needed individuals with entrepreneurial skills to creatively solve problems and overcome the challenges of contemporary business.
On the BA (Hons) Business Entrepreneurship Top-up, you will explore how to build and manage businesses from a practical perspective, enabling you to develop your own entrepreneurial spirit and attitude throughout the programme.
This course is a progression route from a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Business to gain a full degree awarded by the University of Northampton, our validating partner.
Who is the course for?
This course will allow students with an HND (or equivalent level 5 qualification) in a business-related subject to progress onto the final year of a degree.
It is designed for the entrepreneur of the future, and aims to prepare you for a career operating in ever changing global markets. In addition to exploring current thinking in entrepreneurship, innovation, marketing and business development, the course encourages you to develop an interest in starting and managing your own business.
If you are interested in learning more about consultancy or want to eventually progress to postgraduate study, this course is ideal for you.
- Level 5 with a good level of business topics is required:
- a pass in an HND
- a foundation degree
- a recognised UK degree or overseas equivalent
- Evidence of English proficiency (Upper B2). If you have studied an English HND for two years, your completion of the HND meets this requirement.
- You will also need to attend an academic interview at which you will need to show a good conceptual understanding of business and study expectations at Level 6.
- Course Duration: One year, Full time
- Level: RQF Level 6
- Awarding Body: University of Northampton
- Assessment: A variety of individual and group-based assessments are used in this course including reports, presentations, posters, e-portfolios, projects, client briefs and multiple-choice tests.
- Mode of Delivery: Full Time
- Timetable options:
- Two weekday classes
- Three evening classes
- Campus: Carmine Court, Rayners Lane and Acorn House, Southall
- Intake dates: September, January and May
- Fees: £7500