BA (Hons) Business (HRM) (On Campus)
How do you get the best out of your staff? How do you reward them? During this degree you will examine the well-established principles of Human Resources Management, while developing professional level skills that will help you get the job you want and gaining knowledge of the general business environment.
During this degree you will gain an understanding of the key aspects of current practice in the field of HRM alongside current and emerging developments in related disciplines. You will learn about staff planning, employee relationships, development and training and employment law, and apply all of this in national and international contexts.
You’ll have free CMI Membership throughout your studies, giving you access to a range of resources.
Studying via blended learning means you get the best of both worlds, with campus based teaching and online learning combined. This means you get the support and flexibility of online learning alongside structured face to face seminars at one of our study centres in London, Birmingham or Manchester. Studying for your degree via blended learning requires just 2-3 days in the classroom per weel, and the rest of the time progress your learning online using our innovative virtual classroom.
- Developing Personal and Management Skills
- Understanding the Business Environment
- Principles of Marketing
- Introduction to Finance
- People in Organisations
- Managing Human Resources
- Managing Across Cultures
- Business Processes
- Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
- Business Analysis
- Planning Human Resources
- Managing Change in Organisations
- Contemporary Management Issues
- Strategic Management
- Managing Self and Others
- Strategic Issues in HRM
- Research Methods and Dissertation
This course has standard entry requirements. To be eligible for this course through the standard entry requirements you must have either:
• Two subjects at GCE A level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent; or
• Completed a recognised Access Programme or equivalent.
For students whose prior learning was not taught in English
• IELTS 6.0 or equivalentSign-up or log in to apply