The BA (Hons) Business Management Degree programme is designed to develop learners into skilled and qualified leaders, as demanded by today’s employment market. This degree programme will set you apart in the graduate market. During the course, you will be working on live project briefs giving you real business and industry experience. We have also ensured that many of our modules cover contemporary technology issues in business, future-proofing you for a modern business environment.
Students choose to study business for a variety of reasons, and exposure to various disciplines. As a result, this programme offers a wide range of knowledge and skills, so you can pursue a career in any professional business-related role, such as operations and service management, customer management, project management or retail management. Having completed the programme at the prescribed level, we encourage you to progress on to a master’s or higher degree.
- 80-96 UCAS points (this can be made up of different levels of courses. For more information on the UCAS points for your qualification, go to the UCAS tariff calculator).
- If you have studied in a non-majority English speaking country, you will typically be asked to complete an English language test (speaking, listening, reading and writing). The expected level is IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, with no element below 5.5.
You will also be asked to attend an academic interview. Suitability for entry to our programmes can be demonstrated in several ways and is not limited to academic qualifications alone. Applicants who do not meet our published entry requirements are encouraged to contact our recruitment and admissions team for advice.
- Course Duration: 3 years, Full time
- Level: RQF Level 4-6
- Awarding Body: Buckinghamshire New University
- Assessment: Assessments are by coursework and portfolio.
- Mode of Delivery: Full Time
- Timetable options: Two days per week or four evenings per week
- Campus: Masons House, Kingsbury
- Intake dates: January, September
- Fee: £8000 (student loans eligible)
You may be able to borrow money to help pay for college or university tuition fees and to help with living costs. Student finance is available on all our HND, Foundation, Bachelors and Top-Up Degree Courses.