This is a growing Print, Promotional Goods, Branded work wear and Design business.
Indigo Sky Solutions have an excellent opportunity for a L3 Business Administration apprentice to join their friendly team.
Are you keen to progress your career and gain real experience? – If so, please read on.
Main role and responsibilities:
As their Business Administration apprentice, you will work alongside Andrea Vinten, the Managing Director and other team members in a busy office/studio.
Your diverse role will include:
- Working with many different business types from recruitment to travel companies and many others in-between – providing a one-stop shop for their branded & printed products.
- You’ll deal with a range of administrative tasks, customer and sales enquiries, delivering great customer service being keen and enthusiastic
- Being a forward thinking person with an eye for detail and are willing to absorb all the workings of our exciting and prosperous business within the design & print industry.
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google Suite equivalent
- Effective communication skills
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and reliable
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
- Plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
You'll develop a range of skills and knowledge that will help you build a great career.
This is an essential & important role for which Indigo are ready to encourage, train & develop the right, keen person across a range of administration functions within the business.
As you develop your skills set, there is the potential to attend business events, network alongside the team and really step up your career.
- Standard Annual Leave (20 days)
- Great business and rail connections
- Travel costs covered for train to the QA training centre upon training days
- Easy access to the QA training centre located in the Birmingham City Centre
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.