BA (Hons) Business Management (Professional Pathway)
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Business & Admin
- Banking and Finance
- Project Management
Business Management is our most popular degree programme and this professional route has been created in response to demand from students who need a flexible degree programme. This course is designed to open doors for you by developing your business knowledge to give you greater confidence and proficiency. This professional pathway is ideal for students who are already working or setting up their own business as you can condense the classroom part of your study into one day per week.
Combining work with study will give you the ultimate learning experience. You can tailor up to 50% of the course to your current employer or work experience. Plus you’ll learn in classes which are designed especially for professionals who are keen to progress in their careers. You will be able to draw from each others experiences, share insights from different industries and network.
You will also participate in weekly group supervision sessions which focuses on your learning outside of the classroom.
Why choose this course?
- Learn with professionals - you’ll study alongside other professionals and you can tailor the course to suit your chosen industry/business sector.
- Study inside a successful FTSE 100 company - Pearson Business School is the only business school in London set within a global FTSE 100 company - Pearson Plc.
- Guaranteed taught day - we guarantee set days and times for lessons ensuring you are able to fit your study around your work commitments.
- Expert tutors - You’ll be taught by tutors who are experts in their field and have worked in industry.
- Central London location - Classes are held at our Midtown campus at Holborn, Central London.
- Graduate with a degree from University of Kent - You’ll graduate with a full honours degree that is validated by The University of Kent, a leading UK university.
You must have (or be predicted) 120 UCAS points (BBB at A Level) and attend an interview. Students who do not meet or are not predicted to meet the entry requirements will be asked to attend a Professional Pathway Workshop. Your performance at the workshop will determine whether you can be offered a place on the course.
All applicants must be able to provide evidence that they are spending your time outside of their designated teaching day, i.e:
- employed on a part time basis in an operational or management role;
- in the process of setting up or running their own start-up organisation; or
- engaged in an ongoing developmental activity outside of the classroom, for example volunteering for a charity.
Full time undergraduate fees are £9,250. All students that attend and pass a Creative/Professional Workshop will be awarded a partial tuition fee waiver, up to the maximum fee loan available for the programme. The workshops are a great opportunity to meet other students and get to know Pearson Business School/Escape Studios and our fee waiver can significantly reduce your tuition fees. Find out more about fees and funding here.Sign-up or log in to apply