OMG Financial Planning are currently looking for a Admin Apprentice to join their growing team. They have exciting plans and are looking for someone who is motivated, talented and looking for an entry into the financial sector. During your first 12 months you will be working as a full time member of the team whilst undertaking your Business Admin Apprenticeship. After your apprenticeship the aim will be to retain you as an integral member of the team.
- Opening mail
- Answering telephones
- Speaking to clients, Mortgage advisers and providers
- Scanning mail, documents and documents into the correct folders
- Preparing documents and paperwork for clients, audits and annual reviews
- Entering client information into database
- Inputting cash receipts and statements into system
- Confident Well presented
- Strong with numbers
- Willingness to learn
- Able to listen to instructions and complete tasks
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Monday to Friday 9-5pm
- £190 per week
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.