Do you work in the health industry and want to progress to a management role?
Delivered 100% online, our BA (Hons) Healthcare Management Degree will help you learn how to accommodate the increasingly complex needs of individuals and communities by managing the social care landscape through dynamic leadership approaches.
The Arden University, BA (Hons) Healthcare Management has a range of modules designed to develop you as a professional manager in this sector.
Covering three core themes, Professional Environment & Practice, Operations & Quality Management and Leadership & Management, this course will give you the tools that could lead to a career as a professional practitioner, manager or leader in Health and Social Care.
This Arden University Distance Learning Healthcare Degree is fully accredited by the CMI (Chartered Management Institute). As an active learner, you'll have free CMI membership, giving you access to additional resources, and upon completion, you'll also receive a Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership, to help you stand out of the crowd.
- Skills for Learning in Care
- The Environment of Social Care
- Communication and Collaboration in Managing the Professional Environment
- Meeting the Needs of Service Users
- Planning & Managing Resources
- Fostering Dignity and Respect
- Financial Control & Budgeting
- Performance Improvement and Management in Health and Social Care
- Health & Safety Management
- Health, Ageing and Social Care
- Inter-Agency Working in Care Delivery
- Leading Teams in Health and Social Care
- Quality Management in a Care Setting
- Business Analysis and Planning
- Difference, Diversity and Inclusive Practice
- Project Management & Risk
- Research Methods & Final Project
This Online, Distance Learning course has standard entry requirements. To be eligible for this course through the standard entry requirements you must have either:
• Two subjects at GCE A level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent; or
• Completed a recognised Access Programme or equivalent.
For students whose prior learning was not taught in English
• IELTS 6.0 or equivalent