Babber Electronics Servicing Centre - Electronic Engineering Technician Apprentice Level 3
- College Courses
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- London remove
Babber Electronics Service Centre specialise in the repair and refurbishment ofconsumer electronics including Home Audio Products, Televisions, Smartphones andTablets.Based in West London, Babber Electronics Service Centre Smart provide a nationwiderepair and refurbishment service as well as field repair service.
Babber Electronics offer comprehensive service and repair solutions for various TV models and domestic appliances. We also have engineers to assist with aerial and satellite installations or repairs.
Technicians will undertake installation, testing, servicing, removal, replacement, maintenance and repair of a range of electronic equipment, sometimes complex, as part of planned preventative and reactive maintenance programmes.
· comply with industry health, safety and environmental working practices and regulations
· locate, and rectify faults on equipment
· communicate with and provide information to stakeholders in line with personal role and responsibilities
· read, understand and interpret information and work in compliance with technical specifications and supporting documentation
· assess and test the performance and condition of equipment
· communicate, handover and confirm that the appropriate engineering process has been completed to specification
This list is not exhaustiveWe are looking for an apprentice to join the company to build, maintain and service our range of generally domestic appliances. You will be servicing, maintaining and repairing a general range of appliances including; TV’s, mobile devices & white goods etc Sign-up or log in to apply