You will be working for one of the top three motor vehicle retailers in the UK, representing 32 vehicle manufacturers, selling and servicing a huge range of cars at over 150 franchised dealerships across hundreds of locations throughout the UK & Ireland.
- Managing the sales ledger and purchase ledger using CRM system Kerridge.
- Raising invoices
- Banking reconciliations and updating Excel spreadsheet to reflect this
- Running daily financial reports
- Answering queries via telephone and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- An interest in Finance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Packages, particularly Excel and Outlook
- A desire to succeed
- Excellent communication skills
08:30-17:00 Monday to Friday
£4-5 per hour depending on experience
23 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Holiday allowance increases by 1 day each year you are with the business
Car discount scheme (eligible after 6-12 months)
Regular charity events, the organisation has pledged to raise £1million for Children in Need
Future Career Progression:
Should you perform well you will have the opportunity to work in a permanent Accounts role on completion of your apprenticeship Important Information
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.