Bar and Waiting Apprentice - Loch Fyne - Winklfield - Loch Fyne Restaurant - Winkfield
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Hospitality and Catering
Become an Bar and Waiting Apprentice with Loch Fyne Seafood & Grill – one of the UK’s best known and most successful restaurant companies.
25-30 Hours Per Week Inc. Evenings And Weekends
Detailed Job Description:
Loch Fyne have over 40 fish and seafood premium casual dining restaurants in the UK. Seen as fish experts by their customers, known for freshness and quality, Scottish heritage and ethical sourcing. They pride themselves on a warm welcome and friendly service, whether it’s lunch with friends or a seafood feast for that special occasion.
They are not just passionate about good seafood, they’re passionate about working with good people too. Loch Fyne are offering an award winning apprenticeship programme. The scheme provides opportunities for new team members to achieve an Apprenticeship through 12month training programmes.
Reach your full potential! The Loch Fyne career pathway is designed specifically to promote development. Learn from their talented team of chefs - a fantastic opportunity to get hands-on experience of working in a professional kitchen. Through their apprenticeship programme, you’ll gain new skills, knowledge and professional qualifications from entry Level 2 through to management Level 4.
Some of the most successful managers within Loch Fyne have worked their way up via the fantastic development opportunities on offer. This could be you! Plus, as part of Greene King, you’ll reap the benefits of working for one of the leading pub companies in the UK with the biggest apprenticeship programme in the hospitality sector. As such, you’ll have opportunities to work within other Greene King businesses once you’re qualified.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fun and challenging environment to gain the skills, knowledge and experience you need to kick start a career in hospitality
Responsibilities included in this role:
• Maintenance of a safe, hygienic and secure working environment
• Working effectively as part of a hospitality team
• Serve food at the table
• Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
• Serve alcoholic and soft drinks
• Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
• Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
• Be involved and contribute at all team meetings
• Carry out instructions as given by management and head office
• Pride in delivering excellent customer service
• Good teamwork ethic
• Strong communication skills
• The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Organised multitasker
• Creativity and imagination for food presentation
• Passionate about developing your skills in the hospitality sector
• A willingness and desire to learn
• A smart and tidy appearance
• Tact and diplomacy for dealing with demanding customers
• High standards of cleanliness and hygiene
• A flexibility to work weekends and evenings
• Earn while your learn in a job you can be passionate about
• Gain a nationally recognised qualification
• Receive support throughout your apprenticeship
• Gain additional skills through enhanced learning opportunities
• Enjoy fantastic career opportunities
• Be part of a fun and exciting brand!
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Application closed