Do you have an interest or passion for Sports? Have you considered working at a rugby club? If so, this is the job for you.
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high-quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Are you eligible?
- Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 3 (A level)?
Main purpose of job:
- To control, organise, clean & maintain and monitor all areas and levels of stock across the stadium and to ensure all areas of the facility are prepared for every event
- During large events and matches this position will be responsible for managing an area of the stadium. This will include all aspects of the departments remit including staff, stock, distribution of beverages, accurate reporting and accounting of figures, the till system and distributing any cash and collecting the takings form and ensuring their correct storage
- During smaller events supporting the duty manager or at times being the duty manager on site and controlling the event. Such duties may include setting up for the event, dealing with customer’s issues, allocating staff duties/roles and locking up and alarming of the stadium
- Assisting the Bar Managers when taking and distributing deliveries. When Bar managers are unavailable, deputising for them and taking delivery of stock and ensuring its safe and suitable storage
- Ensuring the stock rotation policy of FIFO ‘First In First Out’ is carried out across the stadium both between and during events
- Assisting with department monthly stock takes and where needed conducting investigations into discrepancies and issues highlighted in the stock take results
- Implementing department cleaning procedures and maintaining the upkeep of the department’s equipment and facilities. Where necessary reporting issues to department manager and helping to fix any issues. This includes helping to fulfil the department’s line cleaning schedule as set by the Cellar and Stock Control Manager
- Undergo training courses and gain qualifications in several fields relating to the department including till training, cellar management courses and gaining an alcohol license
To undertake any other duties deemed commensurate with the post and as directed by management and / or the Company.
Training to be provided
- A traineeship is a skills development programme that includes a work placement. It can last from 6 to 20 weeks depending on your existing qualifications. Our tutors follow you across your program so that you can complete functional skills (math & English if needed) and other professional qualification
- The Traineeship is aimed to give you CV and Interview Skills, real work experience with an employer, and an employer reference at the end of your placement
A traineeship is a course with work experience that gets you ready for work or an apprenticeship. It can last up to 12 months.
You can apply if you’re:
- eligible to work in England
- unemployed and have little or no work experience
- aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 4
- a work experience placement
- help with English and maths (if you need it)
You won’t be paid, but you may be given expenses for things like travel and meals.
The skills you gain from the traineeship will be valuable for future jobs and for building your cv.
- 20 weeks
- Living and eligible to work in England
- Unemployed and have little or no work experience
- Qualified below Level 3 (No graduates)
- Keen to Learn
- Ready to join a Traineeship
- Organised and Attention to details focused