Barista Mastery and Customer Service Apprenticeship - Beaconsfield
- Full Time
- Higher Apprenticeship
- Customer Service
- Hospitality and Catering
- Beaconsfield remove
· Do you want to learn new skills?
· Earn while you build a retail career?
· Be part of an amazing team and have fun?
We are seeking optimistic candidates with lots of initiative, who are looking to gain a variety of transferable skills while building a retail management career.
The apprenticeship takes 12 months to complete with guaranteed employment at the end.
Some of the perks you will get along the way include -
• Being paid the same rate as our regular baristas (£6.95-£7.45 ph)
• Top up your pay with a bonus for great performance
• Free and discounted Starbucks products
• 25 days paid holiday
• Access to life coaching, 24 hours a day 365 days a year
• Money off leisure and retail experiences
• Refer a friend for an extra cash reward
• Be a company owner and get Starbucks shares
Being an apprentice means doing a real, full-time job, getting paid while learning new skills and gaining qualifications in Barista Mastery and Customer Service. Starbucks apprentices start earning from day one at the same rate as our baristas. The learning for the apprenticeship will mainly be done in-store, with some classroom and webinar sessions.
“I would recommend the programme to anyone who wants to progress and learn whilst working.”
Anthony, Apprentice, Victoria, London
You do not need any qualifications to become a Starbucks Apprentice. We want to work with ambitious school and college leavers like Antony who want to start a career in retail and look at different educational paths. We have a passion of showing young people they can succeed without going to traditional college or university.
Your career doesn’t have to stop with the barista apprenticeship, there’s opportunity to progress to the supervisor role and higher level apprenticeships.
Apprenticeship positions are available in selected stores only.Sign-up or log in to apply