Beauty Therapy Apprentice, Clumber Park Hotel and Spa - Worksop
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Advanced Apprenticeship
About the employer
Nestled amongst the trees you will find yourself naturally at peace in our New Leaf Spa… take time out to relax and enjoy the surroundings and facilities.
Indulge in a luxury spa treatment with our fully trained therapists where we have an array of options to choose from, including Elemis skin specific facials, to a selection of full body treatments. Our extensive list of treatment options are available from a £20 express manicure to our £65 full body hot stone massage.
Our therapists can advise you on follow-on skin care routines and products that are available to purchase from our retail outlet.
The spa offers an indoor heated 12 metre swimming pool (1.2m deep) with whirlpool, sauna, steam room, outdoor hot tub, six treatment rooms, including two double rooms, gymnasium, enclosed garden area with seating, dedicated café, relaxation lounge and retail outlet.
About the role
- The delivery of a range of beauty treatments in a timely and professional manner. Following correct procedures, for technical use in the application of products and relevant equipment to the highest standard.
- Behave as an ambassador for the company, and its brand standards ensuring that you provide a professional, efficient and friendly service
- Taking responsibility for the cleanliness and hygiene of work/treatment area, and maintaining a professional environment- reporting any issues with maintenance or cleaning
- Strong communication between work colleagues, supervisors and management.
- Confidence and awareness of appropriate subjects regarding client interaction and conversation
- Demonstrating strong brand standards by being proactive, motivated, using initiative and committed improving/maintaining the workplace and guest experience
- Provide impeccable customer service through treatments and preempting client’s needs, actively offering attention and help demonstrating respect and sensitivity
- To be self-regulated with impeccable personal standards leading by example
- Recommend professional and accurate treatment advice including after care and retail recommendations
- Comply with rules and regulations contained in the Staff Handbook
Applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Centre with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process.
The employer reserves the right to close this vacancy early should a suitable candidate be identified prior to the published closing date
The Person Specification -
We are inviting enthusiastic individuals who are committed to learning new skills and knowledge with the appropriate experience, qualifications and personal qualities to apply for this exciting opportunity.
The employer would like applicants to be able to demonstrate the qualifications, skills, experience and attributes listed below to be considered.
Skills & Qualities
- Level 2 beauty Therapy
- Genuine interest and passion in the beauty sector
- Confidence with meeting/speaking to new people and conversing with ease
- Self-motivated & reliable
- Smart professional appearance
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Time management skills
- GCSE Grades A to C / 4-9
Employer: Clumber Park Hotel and Spa
Location: Clumber Park Hotel Blyth Road, Worksop, S80 3PA
Framework/Standard: Beauty Therapy Level 3 Framework
Duration: 15 -21 months
Weekly wage: £200
Hours per week: 40
Working pattern: On a rota system including weekends
Pay frequency: TBC
Assisted travel: NoApplication closed