Enjoy Problem Solving? Want to become a Certified Ethical Hacker? The Cyber Security Industry is fast growing, a Certified Ethical Hacker forms a pivotal part of this industry with the average salary currently at £70,000.
90% of businesses have suffered a computer hack of some kind over the past twelve months. The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification will enable you to get the skills needed to bridge the skills gap and combat hackers.
Hundreds of experts have been consulted to create the Certified Ethical Hacker training course, ensuring that the latest tools, trends, covert techniques and exploits uncovered from the underground community are featured.
Collection guide, The key facts about your online training
Vendors: CompTIA, EC-Council
Provider: Skillsoft, EC-Council
Study time: 220 hours
Student support: StudentCare™ and expert mentors
Assessment: Exam based
Resources: Internet access and email
Ideal for: IT technicians, cyber security analyts, information security specialists and anyone looking to begin a new career in IT security
Why learn with us?
- We’ll get you career-ready and help place you into the industry
- 12 months unlimited access
- Exam booking support & free exam resits
- Accredited by Industry recognised partners
- Receive award-winning digital education
- Industry-leading tuition with 1:1 personal tutor access
- Support from a global community of over 30,000 students
- Unrivalled 360 Career Services and StudentCare™
- Access to virtual seminars and classrooms
- Gain globally sought-after qualifications and certifications
- Get hands-on industry experience
- Exclusive student benefits; Alumni community, TOTUM, industry events and lots more!