Blue 449 - x2 Digital Investment Apprentice
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- London remove
Blue 449 is a top 10 global media agency that is experiencing outstanding growth and development. In the past 3-4 years we have transformed our digital capabilities and our brand, underpinned by an open-source philosophy, continues to roll out globally. Our agency is positioned as the challenger in the Groupe, backed by the considerable might of Publicis Media. On top of a year filled with new business wins, we are now embarking on the next phase of growth.
Globally, we have 22 offices in 14 markets. In the UK, Blue 449 looks after over £260m of our clients’ media budgets, with a sharp focus on delivering commercial effect. Our client list is impressive and includes ASDA, KFC, Dixons Carphone Group, Clarins, Center Parcs, Kettle Chips, and Mandarin Oriental. To find out more see www.blue449.com or @blue_449.
It is the role of the Digital Investment Trainee to assist in all aspects related to implementing digital advertising campaigns and all requests delegated by other members of the digital team, including but not limited to those set out within the “Key Tasks” section. Additionally, it is expected that all Trainees develop their knowledge of the media industry by attending and passing Year One of our industry-leading training program as outlined.
KEY OBJECTIVES FOR YEAR 1:
- Understanding the digital campaign implementation process end to end by the end of the 1st year and being able to complete several tasks within the process independently
- Show positive working relationships and teamwork with everyone within your client group across the investment, performance and planning department and the wider agency
- Establish relationships with relevant partner agency contacts and support the team in closely working with them (e.g. creative agency - supplying creative specs, screenshots of live activity, creative results, etc.)
- Establish relationships with media owners and suppliers
- Completing weekly reports in a timely and accurate manner; over time building understanding of various data sources and acquiring the knowledge to confidently analyse and interpret weekly reports for campaign optimisation
- Able to setup and traffic digital campaigns in Doubleclick Campaign Manager (or alternative campaign management system) working alongside the Ad Operations manager
- High accuracy when fulfilling admin related tasks (e.g. supporting the team to make bookings, campaign reporting and invoice process)
- Confident and competent in using digital research tools such as Comscore
- 100% attendance, completion and pass rate (where applicable) to all core training sessions, and 90% attendance to all media owner sessions. The Blue 449 training programme has been put together to give a comprehensive introduction to the UK media landscape with a more in-depth focus on digital marketing, which will compliment your Apprenticeship learning.
- Present on a relevant digital topic in one investment department meeting
ATTITUDE AND BEHAVIOURS REQUIRED:
- Team player; Enjoys working with others, contributing ideas and being part of a team
- Strong communicator; Enjoys communicating, happy to participate in phone calls and meetings both internally and externally with clients, media owners and partner agencies
- Self-motivated; Eager to learn new things and willingness to ask questions in order to do so
- Professional and logical approach to problem-solving, with a willingness to ask for help
- High attention to detail, ensuring work is correct before sending to colleagues or clients.
- Time management, being on-time for work and all meetings. Ability to manage workload
KEY TASKS (EXAMPLES):
- Set up and traffic online campaigns
- Support the team in setting up and reporting on social media campaigns
- Manage the regular reporting for clients within the team
- Use systems to make media bookings
- Support the team in liaising with media partners and optimising campaigns
- Update finance related documents as directed by the team
- Facilitate meetings for senior team members including booking rooms, catering, tech, printing documents.
- Develop positive relationships with relevant Planning/Programmatic/PPC/SEO teams
- Attend and be prepared for all weekly team meetings to report and update on progress of all tasks
- Update timesheets on a weekly basis
Middlesex House, 34-42 Cleveland St, Fitzrovia, London, W1T 4JESign-up or log in to apply