Branch Administrator - Jewson
In everything we do, we aim to provide a personalised, knowledgeable and trustworthy service – efficiently helping both trades’ people and the general public in achieving their goals. For you, that means a fantastic work ethic, a happy environment and a great team around you.
Join the Jewson team and you’ll build productive and profitable relationships with your customers in the area, whilst ensuring our customer service is excellent at all times.
Then apply today!
What will I be doing in the role?
- Respond promptly to account queries, credit notes, supplier credits and branch expenses
- Dealing with cash administration e.g. banking and liaising with cashiers at head office
- Responsible for producing and monitoring proof of deliveries
- Ensure compliance with all company administration policies and procedures
- Completion of all work correctly and efficiently
- Filing and general office housekeeping
- Participate in stock take duties as required
- Undertake other reasonable duties as directed by your line manager
- Comply with all Company policies & procedures (HR, Health & Safety, Business Controls etc)
- Undertake duties in a manner compliant with the Company’s Core Values – Personalised, Trustworthy, Knowledgeable and Efficient
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
What do we look for in a Branch Administrator?
- Knowledge of goods inward / outward procedures, sales ledger & credit control - desirable
- Good telephone manner
- PC literate
- Excellent administration skills, especially accuracy with figures
- Excellent written and verbal reporting
- More importantly, we are looking for someone with the right attitude and behaviours. Someone who is eager to learn and really develop themselves and the service our company can offer.
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday (increasing to 33 days with service)
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- A defined share purchasing scheme (Each month you put away an agreed amount from your ‘pre-tax' pay and we use it to buy Saint-Gobain shares for you. As an added bonus, for every four shares you buy Saint-Gobain will give you an extra share free of charge).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts and various other benefits.
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
Sign-up or log in to apply