If you want to work in accountancy or finance, then this degree is for you. This BSc in Accounting and Finance will provide you with key skills in financial reporting and management accounting. Delivered 100% online, this award is an ACCA accredited programme, meaning that upon successful completion of the programme, you'll be eligible for maximum exemption to ACCA membership (papers F1-F9).
By the end of the course, you'll have a developed understanding and knowledge of how to apply your skills in financial management and management accounting to inform good financial decision making in real business situations.
The recommended time to complete this degree is 3 years. However, studying 100% online will give you the flexibility to study at a pace convenient for you. Once you have accessed a module, there is a minimum and maximum time that you will need to complete the module in.
Year 1 (Level 4)
- Developing Personal & Management Skills
- Business Maths
- Financial Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Understanding the Business Environment
- Management Information Systems
Year 2 (Level 5)
- Business Law
- British Tax System
- Accounting and Audit Framework
- Financial Reporting
- Management Accounting
- Decision Making
Year 3 (Level 6)
- Financial Management
- Professional, Statutory and Current Accounting Issues
- Research Methods and Dissertation
This course has standard entry requirements. To be eligible for this course through the standard entry requirements, you must have either:
- Two subjects at GCE A Level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in Maths and two other subjects at GCSE level or equivalent; or
- Competed a recognised Access Programme or equivalent.
For students whose prior learning was not taught in English
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
If you have work experience
We are happy to consider an application from you if you can show us you have the motivation to study the programme.
We’ll ask you for a personal statement that demonstrates your ability to study the course. We’ll also ask you for references and evidence of relevant work experience.