Do you want to explore technology, methods and evolving trends from the world of computing? Then this degree is for you.
You will keep your finger on the pulse of current developments in the field and use the latest tools to discover, analyse and evaluate the principles and theories used in system design and web based solutions.
Delivered 100% online, the BSc (Hons) Computing has a variety of modules. Collectively they are designed to explore the core technologies within computing. You will learn to design, develop, and review a range of new and sophisticated frameworks in existing and emerging computer technologies.
- Professional Development
- Computer Technology
- Website Design
- Database Design
- Software Engineering
- Information Systems in Organisations
- Data Communications
- Systems Analysis & Design
- Quality Systems in IT
- Database Implementation
- Dynamic Website Development
- Management in IT
- Current Trends in Networking
- Computer Systems Security
- e-Commerce Systems
- Computing Project
This course has standard entry requirements. To be eligible for this course through the standard entry requirements you must have either:
• Two subjects at GCE A level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent; or
• Completed a recognised Access Programme or equivalent.
For students whose prior learning was not taught in English
• IELTS 6.0 or equivalent