You will study towards a BSc (Hons) Digital and Technology Solutions degree (Business, Cyber Security of Software Engineering focus) at the University of Winchester one day per week and spend the other four developing your career here with us. The duration of the course is 3 years.
You can shape and develop your career throughout the course of the programme then continue with us after graduation. You’ll also benefit from a competitive starting salary, fully paid tuition fees and all the support you need to succeed.
We offer three specialisms: The Software Engineering specialism is designed for those who want to pursue an IT/Computing career. The business specialism is designed for those interested in Business Management and Project Management careers. The Cyber Security specialism is ideal for those who want to pursue an IT/Computing career with a specialism in this area.
In addition to fully paid tuition fees, we’ll provide the course resources and materials required so there’s no need to worry about textbooks either. You are able to access the same learning opportunities as those who follow the traditional route of direct entry into university.
- To have or be predicated to achieve at least 120 UCAS points across three A-Levels or equivalent BTECs at grade C or above (excluding General Studies) gained in the same academic year or a completed Advanced IT Apprenticeship.
- Also a minimum of five A*-C GCSEs (or equivalent grades 4-9 on the new grading scale), including English, Maths and Science. For the IT focused programmes, your A-Levels (or equivalent) should include an IT related subject, unless you can show software programming or development ability through work experience or extra-curricular activities.
- Our apprentice programmes are designed for candidates with A-Levels (or equivalent BTEC etc) who do not yet have a degree. If you are working towards a degree, or already have one, please see our Industrial Placement and Graduate Programmes or contact us before applying.
- Please note: Due to UK Government security requirements we are only able to accept applications from candidates who have the unrestricted right to live and work in the United Kingdom, and have lived in the United Kingdom for a minimum of 5 years with no breaks of 28 days or more. Please contact us if you have any queries.
- If you have any questions regarding our entry requirements, please contact us.