The Dean Trust is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Administration Apprentice to join a very talented and dedicated team of staff, who are committed to maintaining our high standards.
A normal day would include (but is not limited to):
• Undertake reception duties at least one morning per week and at any other time as and when required.
• To administer all paperwork for NQTs supported by the Teaching School during their induction year.
• To prepare all resources for all programmes delivered, including Maths Hub and SCITT.
• To support the SCITT administrator with recruitment events and school experience days.
• To support the Maths Hub Coordinator with finance administration.
• Undertake a wide range of administrative duties as and when required.
• Combine practical on the job training with theoretical learning and development
• Take an active part in appraising their own work against agreed priorities and targets in accordance with the Trust’s performance management protocols
• Respond to all enquiries in a positive and professional manner.
• Undertake any necessary training associated with the duties of the post
• To support the marketing of the Teaching School
What you could go on to do:
A qualification in business administration can prepare you for many types of roles in a variety of industries. Examples of roles include secretaries, receptionists, personal assistants, junior office administrators and data entry clerks.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
You will receive mentoring from your workplace line manager in order to help facilitate the development of your skills and abilities in order to achieve your apprenticeship qualification.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.