BT Apprentice Programme - Customer Care
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
Be awesome. Be quick! BT Apprenticeships
If you're duller than a wet weekend in Dullsville, then switch off now.
If you want to tell your friends you're working for a major brand in TV entertainment and education, then read on.
Enthusiastic, energetic and engaging individuals wanted to join a market leading Apprenticeship Programme
Like we need to tell you. But here goes. BT is a major UK business with a great history and exciting future. Located in contact centres throughout the UK with products ranging from superfast fibre broadband to mobile services and offering TV, entertainment and education to millions (the mere mention of BT Sport brings us out in giddy goosebumps). There'll never be any vacancies here for someone just starting out, right? Wrong! This household brand is looking for engaging, energetic and enthusiastic people looking to start an apprenticeship with them in the challenging but stimulating role of sales retention.
So what's that mean? It means your mates will be jealous for one. It also means you'll earn some serious cash while learning on the job and getting your apprenticeships qualification. But really, it means you'll be working for BT!
An unbeatable contact centre role
BT is looking for convincing and confident people to join their much sought-after apprenticeship programme within their Consumer division. They need individuals that can charm the birds from the trees. Ok, scrap that; birds belong in trees. But what they do need is talented people who know their stuff. They will rely on you to help maintain and grow current customers and ensure that they remain connected to the marketing-leading products and services they deliver (and which you'll benefit from, in heaps – more on that later). If this sounds like you and you want to join a leading light in telecommunications and broadcasting, become part of a pretty cool contact centre team and deliver an exceptional level of service, then this BT apprenticeship is for you. Making the most of opportunities and smashing targets – just by being yourself - focusing on helping customers get the right solution for them, while also learning and achieving a qualification along the way will be typical of what's in store.
This is your chance to join BT, and help deliver the amazing products and services they provide that transform everyday lives – while doing the same with yours through an apprenticeship.
BT is looking for people with:
- A genuine passion for sales and customer service
- Strong communication skills, with a natural flair for conversation
- Resilience and empathy
- The ability to work to targets and a commitment to getting the job done
- Effective time management
- An openness to feedback and confidence working with others.
In return, they will work with you to help you become a brilliant Sales Retention Apprentice, and will invest in you to develop many skills including:
- A professional telephone manner
- Capable troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- A strong understanding of relevant products and services
- Awareness of competitor offers to contribute during discussions with customers
Be part of something special
We suspect you're part way through your application form already, but if you do want some guaranteed bragging rights, take look at the following additional perks that come with this apprenticeship:
- A generous starting salary of £14,963, plus bonus
- 22 days' paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- The opportunity to join the contributory pension scheme
- The chance to buy shares in a pretty impressive business
- Choices benefits programme; a voucher scheme giving you the chance to buy stuff like additional annual leave (more days for those festivals)
- Free BT Broadband plus discounts on company products including Mobile contracts.