Bluecube started in 2003 by providing outsourced IT services and has been growing every year since by delivering outstanding customer service with high quality engineers.
The dedicated Service Delivery team was composed in 2017 with 1 person and has quickly developed to a team of 7 which together on-board and provide support for new clients and users, along with supporting them on a day to day basis with process driven tasks.
- Help the lead build engineer with machine build tickets
- Reinstalling operating systems
- Remotely configuring user profiles
- Communicating with the client polite and professional telephone manner to keep them updated of the progress and ensuring that customer satisfaction remains high.
- Deal with 3rdparties for warranty and repairs
- Escalating any issues to your line manager
- Eager to learn new skills and invest in personal development
- Has a passion for technology
- Desire to provide outstanding customer service to our clients
- Able to multi task effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Friendly, confident and professional telephone manner
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Benefits of working with Bluecube:
Not only will you be part of a great team, Bluecube are willing to invest in their dedicated staff members and help develop skills by providing access to courses and gain professional qualifications. We have a variation of different roles which we will help our people progress to if they are driven and determined.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.