The company create platforms and products for the UK's most ambitious automotive dealerships, bringing together design, engineering and behavioural science to help make brands more efficient, effective and creative. They pride themselves on their fun, sociable company environment that gives their employees the freedom they need to work at their best.
Main role and Responsibilities:
- Administration duties
- Word processing/typing
- Filing/maintenance of records
- Data entry
- Assist in maintaining the stock levels of office supplies
- Receive telephone calls and take messages
- Welcoming visitors
- Assist in the managing of customer support queries
- Assist with tasks relating to payroll and invoicing clients
- Assist with tasks relating to human resources
- From time to time, handle digital marketing email campaigns
- At the discretion of the company undertake other duties from time to time consistent with the nature of the job described above
- Good written communication skills
- Organisational skills including time keeping and keeping a tidy workspace
- Mature attitude
- Well presented
- Ability to use initiative
- Health cash plan
- Career progression opportunities may be available on successful completion of the apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.