We’re on a mission to change the way cyber security is delivered. We’re a diverse, dynamic and exciting company that’s changing perceptions and looking for talented people to join us.
Cyber security is growing faster than ever and we have a wealth of experience and expertise to support you in your career progression.
Job overview / Purpose of the role:
If you are thinking about cyber, talk to us about the routes your career can go.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the XQ Office. Collaborating with employees and overseeing the office administration across the business.
The below list of responsibilities is not definitive and the successful applicant will have the support to cross skill across other departments within XQ.
Main duties and responsibilities: [You’re role will be to:]
• Greeting and welcoming visitors, ensuring XQ Cyber is represented in the best way possible
• Answering the main telephone line and routing calls where necessary
• Maintaining a safe office environment and undertaking daily checks in line with health and safety policies
• Supplier relationship management
• Stock rotation and ordering (from stationery to consumables)
• Provide administrative support for XQ as needed across multiple divisions
• Other duties to be agreed based on the applicant’s module choices
• Must be a team player, who thrives in a collaborative environment
• Positive attitude
• Attention to detail and methodical approach to work
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Organisational skills
• Professional telephone manner
• Excellent customer care skills
• Reliable and dependable
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
• Relaxed, open and honest culture
• Snacks in the office (free fruit, endless pot noodles, biscuits and more)
• Almost limitless career development opportunities
• Flexible working – modern life is hard enough, without work making it harder
• 25 days holiday
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.