This is an Exclusive Support Services Provider.
This is a great opportunity for an apprentice to work with Business Systems Lead, to proactively service our Clients – Total Swimming Academies, Beth Tweddle Gymnastics, Becky Adlington Training and Becky Adlington’s SwimStars.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Pro-actively manage IT tickets with provider, ensuring each is completed within SLA, and support is provided to our clients
- Provide training documents & Videos to clients, keeping up to date with content and new processes
- Manage Fault issues with Printer, franking machine, liaising with the suppliers
- Set up of IT Equipment, and Mobiles, ensure all users adhere to policies
- Report and manage any breakages with agreement of Business Systems Lead manager
- Point of Contact for resolving any issues experienced by team members on the Booking system
- Responsible for Company Property logs, updating phone logs and phone display
- Test Telephone systems, ensuring recording, voicemails, are working effectively, updated and reviewed on regular basis
- Exceptionally organised, adhering to deadlines set
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Practical and solutions minded approach to problem solving
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Good at prioritising and juggling tasks
- A desire to show initiative
- User of Microsoft office / Teams
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
Minimum of 5 GCSE's.
A full time position will be available, for the right candidate, after completing the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.