Our company has been the leading procurement partner in the outsourcing industry for 25 years. Our philosophy is innovation-focused and client driven. This defines the way we operate and the steps we take to achieve our goals.
A fantastic opportunity for something looking to take their first step into marketing/print as a part of a global team working with a major multinational electronics company. You will be supporting from an admin perspective, and gain experience of print production and artworking. The ideal candidate should have a reasonable knowledge of Excel, confident in working with Gmail, good verbal and written communication skills, enthusiasm and a willingness to grow within the role.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- Quote simple ad-hoc print jobs i.e. flyers, posters etc. for SAM/AM at their request
- Invoice any jobs that SAM/AM confirm have been completed
- Collation and maintenance of a samples
- Assist with spreadsheets to ensure financial procedures are met
- Update the central WIP
- Responsible for updating PO Trackers and budget management for each region
- Supporting all services lines gaining an understanding of all team member’s tasks and undertake the responsibilities of others during busy periods / holiday cover within the team
- Support the Account Managers in their day to day tasks which can involve extensive use of the internal system and ensuring campaigns are managed correctly
- Innovate and provide solutions and efficiencies to current process methods
- An interest in marketing/print
- A strong work ethic – you must be efficient and reactive within this role
- Ability to take initiative and complete tasks in a timely manner
- A willingness to learn and grow within the role
- Ability to build good working relationships with others
- Confident in using Excel and Word
- Capable of working as part of a team
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Benefits / Perks provided by the Employer:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension Salary Exchange – Employer pension contribution 3%
- Group Life Assurance at 4 times annual salary
- Group Income Protection
- Retail Discount Portal (including discounted cinema tickets)
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Payroll Giving Scheme
- VDU Eye Test Vouchers
- 5% discretionary bonus
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm, 35hrs per week.
Opportunity to progress into a full-time role once the apprenticeship has been completed.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.