This is a great opportunity for an extremely well organised and incredibly driven individual who is looking to pursue a career in the IT Industry. You will need to be a proactive go getter, with initiative, who is looking to grow with the company. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A technical IT company founded in 1999 providing custom solutions, infrastructure and development consultancy and managed services to a diverse range of clients from major financial institutions to small business and everything in-between.
Be part of QA' s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Dealing with admin support duties including:photocopying, faxing, binding, sorting and filing all company documents
- Screening calls and taking detailed, accurate messages where necessary assisting with administration duties when required
- Assisting Office manager with regular Health and Safety Checks
- Dealing with stationary, office supplies and first aid inventories to ensure all stock is up to date, ordering more where necessary
- Managing and distributing all incoming and outgoing post
- Assisting with keeping web site and other social media sites up to date
- Assisting our marketing team updating contact lists on the company database
- Dealing with office cover during holidays
- Dealing with ad-hoc secretarial duties for Company Directors
- Covering reception/answering telephone calls during the office opening hours
- Undertaking in any administrative task as reasonably requested
- Assisting with updating Carer/Client information on IT system as and when required
- Responsible for mail and stationary requirements including maintaining stock levels of PPE ( aprons and gloves)and relevant paperwork for Carers and Field Care Supervisors in the branch office
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business &Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist ( MOS) . This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
- A polite telephone manner
- A great organisational skill
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and the ability to pick up PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- The ability to prioritise a changing to-do list
- Excellent attention to details and use your own initiative
- A ready and willing to learn mentality
The candidate must have at least 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship?
This apprenticeship opportunity will give the right candidate the opportunity to develop a career in business admin and progress within this fantastic growing organisation.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business Admin apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business Admin career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.