This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation and develop a promising career in business administration. Apply now!
You will be working for...
One of the most powerful airfreight specialists in Scotland and is the only independent, Scottish Freight Forwarding and Customs Clearance Agent at Edinburgh Airport.
Be part of QA' s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Processing pets and other small animals on arrival in Edinburgh
- Answering all animal import related enquiries
- Working with animals including dogs, cats and small animals
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of 10 days of in-centre training in combination with work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling.
You will gain a City &Guilds Level 3 in Business &Administration. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning GBP 25k in a business role.
Who should apply...
- Someone with excellent communication skills, good telephone manner, affinity with animals, accurate with attention to details and be computer literate
- Someone with a driving license would be ideal
- Someone with good interpersonal &organisation skills
- Someone who is able to complete tasks in an efficient &timely manor
- An individual with a flexible approach to work
- A good communicator
- Someone with the ability to work well with others &be a team player
The candidate must have at least 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship?
The apprentice may have the opportunity to progress within the business after their apprenticeship depending on their performance.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business Admin apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business Admin career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.